Thursday, March 20, 2014

Testimonies 1

Jenna and I have been amazed at some of the comments we've gotten from people who have started using Young Living oils! We wanted to share some of them. We're going to keep collecting them to share periodically just because it excites us so much to hear all the great results from people! I love knowing we are all taking ownership of our health and using natural products on our bodies.

Lauren M: I sprinkled Purification into the dog crate yesterday because it was stinking up the laundry room and bam smell was gone and it's still smelling amazing in there a full day later (that never happens!)!

Veronica D: RC is amazing. I've had a cough, and it's so much better when I put it on my chest.

Kelly S: I received my diffuser last week and I love it!!!

Laura K: {after using Peace and Calming for the first time at night} OMG. E slept until 7:30 this morning. Her normal wake time is 5:30 - 6:30 at the latest.

Veronica D: Clarity is better than a chai. Never thought I'd say that. {Me neither from another chai-addict}

Kellie:  My husband was asleep snoring, I applied lavender to the bridge of his nose and the snoring stopped!

Lauren:  We cancelled my daughters tear duct surgery because lavender on the bridge of her nose clears it right up.

Lindsey:  I had bad allergies and applied lavender under my tongue.  It tasted terrible but it helped so much!

Don't forget - if you're interested in trying out essential oils, we have a step-by-step guide at the top called 'How to order essential oils'.

Happy oiling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs