Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Purification

Purification is quickly becoming one of my favorite oils! When I first started using Young Living essential oils, I was mostly interested in the ones to help my kids sleep and help keep them healthy. But as I've learned more about all the different oils, I am amazed by so many of them!


Purification is one that has a multitude of uses. First off, it smells really awesome. I think it's one that smells delicious diffusing {and Jenna has tried it mixed with peppermint and says that is really awesome too}. My mom diffuses Purification a lot, and I love walking into her kitchen!

Speaking of kitchens, it is a great one for neutralizing odors. Cleaning out the fridge? Diffuse purification to knock out any bad, lingering odors. Stinky shoes? Put a cotton ball in your shoe to wipe out that funk.

Purification has many uses for skin too. It is great as an insect repellent {hello Texas mosquitos!} because it has Citronella in it and it also soothes insect bites {hello Texas fireants!}. It is also soothing for blisters and canker sores in your mouth. I haven't tried it for pimples {yet}, but it's supposed to be great for that too.

A few other random things about Purification:
  • You can put it in your wash to freshen clothes.
  • It can help with stress {and who doesn't have a ton of that?}
  • It is highly anti-bacterial - similar to Thieves
  • It has lemongrass oil in it which is known for improving mental clarity {hello Mom brain!}

All in all, Purification packs a big punch for a lot of different uses. I promise if you start using it, you will love it as much as I do!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a good one too. I don't know where to start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Karen..I'm so confused because they all seem to help with everything!!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs