Wednesday, May 7, 2014

A Marriage Ruiner: Snoring

I think one of the biggest things Jenna and I consistently hear that people need help with is SNORING! Clancy {Jenna's husband}, Brent {my husband}, and several other hubbies of friends all snore. And drive us CRAZY! The cycle in our house is the following: Brent snores, I punch him, he gets mad at me for waking him up...repeat. Honestly, there are many nights where we sleep in separate rooms.

For most people - Peace and Calming, Lavender, or Valor work PERFECTLY! One of my friends uses Peace and Calming on her husband and Lavender on herself and they have had amazing sleep.

For us? Peace and Calming worked a few times and then stopped. Remember - when it comes to oils - we all have a different body chemistry so a little experimentation is required. And after a little experimentation, we found out that Thyme works for Brent's snoring!


I was so excited when I found this 'recipe' a bunch of times when I was researching snoring. I thought there might be some readers out there with stubborn snorers in their houses too. Hopefully one of the ones above will help.

Happy oiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs